The Heart of every faucet, the cartridge is responsible for controlling water supply.
- wide angle of lever provides ultra comfort and flawless, smooth operation.
- our cartridge spindle is made of brass instead of plastic, to avoid breakage.
- works smoothly even at high temperatures (84 degrees) and in various pressure conditions(0.5 - 5 bar).
- our integrated honeycomb-struvtured aerator, provides lime buildup protection.
- integrated anti-clogging dome screen of the aerator filters sediments and dust particles.
- chrome finish.
- upper shiny protection layer provides a mirror finish to every faucet.
- high plating thickness (nickel: 10 microns and chrome: 0.3 microns) provides tolerance to extreme climate and water conditions.
as a manufacturer of bathing products, we at raden are well aware of our responsibilities, conservation of precious water as a natural resource has long been the primary goal of our sustain ability efforts to help preserve the living planet for our future generation, go green is a philosophy embraced by raden as a tenet of its design and production system to save water.
flushes that use more water than needed are the biggest water wastage culprits in every home. raden’s dual flushing systems enable you to use either a combination of 3/6 litres of water or 2/4 litres of water, depending on your water closet. raden’s beta valve is designed to save 50-60% of water every day.